“AJANTA VALVES” Butterfly valves is the only Wafer type Butterfly Valve with its seat moulded In-situ,using a process similar to vulcunasing.
- Upto 200 mm: Hand Lever
- Over 200mm : Gear
- DN 40 to DN 300,PN 10 & PN 16.
- Temperature range :5 °: to 150 °: c.
- No part in contact with fluid except disc and liner .
- .Suitable for actuator & gear mountings.
- Design references IS :13095.
- 100% leak tight design.
- Compact design to facilitate installation.
- Size : 50mm to 200mm
- Disc Material : cast iron & ductile iron
- Working Pressure Rating : PN1.0 & 1.6