Ajanta Valves offered wide range of lever operated cast iron BALL VALVES are specially designed to widely used in water distribution system & fire protection system-petrochemical-refinery-marine-kerosine oil etc.
- Meeting the challenges of advance technology.
- The valve that never has to leave the line.
- Smooth finished – 100% straight through the flow.
- Rigid quality – inter lock type with non flow from stem.
- Ball valve can be used on high pressure / low pressure services with 100% bubble tight shut off. Blow out proof stem design provides to replace gland packing ring when valve in under pressure or in open position.
- Also available in Fire Safe Design
- 1/2″ (15mm) to 4″ (100mm) in Screwed type 2pc & 3pc design
- Available in Cast Iron
- Available in Full Bore & Reduced Bore
Pressure Testings :
- Body : 22 Bar (Hydrostatically); 10 Bar (Air)
- Seat : 16 Bar (Hydrostatically); 7 Bar (Air)
- 1 Bar = 0.1 MPa = 1.019 Kg/cm² = 14.50 PSINote : All threads are IS:554
- Size : 15mm to 50mm
- Body Material : Gun Metal & Brass
Plumbing (Hot & Cold Water), Mining Industry, Construction Industry, Water & Effluent Treatment Plants, Fire Fighting, Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Supplies, Petroleum & Chemical Industry, Sugar Industry, Solvent Plants, Distribution of Oils, Boilers, Hydraulic Machines and for numerous other applications.
|1||Body & Connector||Grey Cast Iron IS : 210 FG.200|
|2||Ball||AISI 202, AISI 304, Brass|
|3||Stem||AISI 410, AISI 210, AISI 304|
|4||Body & Stem Seals||Teflon (PTFE)|
|Size (Inches)||Size (mm)||A End to End||B Bore Dia.|